Reimagined Volume I: Nyssa (2022)

Reimagine Volume I: Nyssa

7.8/10

This is the first VR animated short That I have Seen, contrary to my belief, there can be VR animations that are perspective-free and by that, I mean that in a regular 180VR, you can get to see an absolute view and if you lean forward or back, the scene will follow you since it is just a captures scene but this being an animation it sort of works like a videogame where it renders the environment and characters in real life, so if you lean forward or backward it is like if you were moving, acting a like a videogame and elevates the immersive and makes it feel more natural and consistent. All this is possible thanks to the Quill software meaning that these experiences can grow more and more.
Directed by: Julie Cavalier

Comments